WELCOME TO MY BLOG
For all businesses, employee performance is the integral factor and perhaps the building block that leads to their success. Employee performance can be greatly improved with the right kind of leadership. Here are the 5 fundamentals essential for building performance.
All leaders must practice the following fundamentals with unyielding determination:
• Commitment to showing others their due respect. Leaders always value the opinions of their teams and followers. Why? The answer is that it gives them a sense of contribution and a feeling that they are important members of any team. Not to mention thats where many great ideas originate.
• All successful leaders put in hard work and long hours more so than everybody else because they have a greater calling i.e. a responsibility to make sure everyone is on the right path and working toward the same goals. The leadership goals to effectively manage a team: planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and administrating requires great perseverance.
• Individual goals take a backseat in relevance to the goals of the team because it is only through teamwork, cooperation and coordination can organizational goals be achieved. The basic goal of a leader is to ensure that everyone is working in harmony towards the achievement of the organizational goals rather than individual tasks.
• A leader never slacks off. Leaders never make excuses to do the work required or fulfill an objective. They work relentlessly day in day out until they have achieved what they had set out to do. And that is the key to successful leadership. Not giving up. Constantly trying to find new solutions are bred into the minds of leaders.
• Leaders take full responsibility of whatever they direct their teams to do and however they plan to carry out tasks for goal achievement. They are willing to be held accountable for any consequence of the actions that they prompt, and that in fact is what inspires their team to follow them through thick and thin.
Peace, Love and Gumbo,
Marvin LeBLanc, LUTCF, CNP
To book Marvin for a Private Call, A Coaching Call or a Discovery Call to get Marvin in front of your group, reach out to him either at Toll Free 1-855-441-0288
or drop him an email now at MarvinLeBlancSpeaker@gmail.com
Come Hell or High Water – Life Lessons from Hurricane Katrina, Facing Life’s Greatest Challenges No Matter What
From Free Speech to Paid Speaker – An Exclusive Interview with Marvin LeBlanc, LUTCF, CNP
13 Rules for Solid Business Growth -- Work Less, Sell Smarter – The Cajun Way
Our books, e-books, audiobooks, speaker services & training services are all waiting for you at... https://www.MarvinLeBlanc.com
Call us today at...
Toll Free 1-855-441-0288
Email us at...
Please follow us on...
Visit our websites at...
Copyright © 2018 Marvelous Performance Systems