The 10 Most Common Mistakes Salespeople Make
1. They talk instead of LISTEN.
2. They presume the prospect’s needs instead of ASKING QUESTIONS.
3. They ANSWER UNASKED QUESTIONS.
4. They fail to get the prospect to REVEAL BUDGET up front.
5. They make TOO MANY FOLLOW-UP CALLS when sale is actually dead.
6. They fail to get a COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE when making a presentation.
7. They chat about everything and AVOID STARTING THE SALE.
8. They would rather hear “I want to think it over,” than to hear, “NO”.
9. They see themselves as BEGGARS instead of DOCTORS.
10. They work without a SYSTEMATIC APPROACH to selling.
Article written by Brian Azar, PRESIDENT, THE SALES CATALYST, INC
Peace, Love and Gumbo -
Hello Marvelous People!
None of us are exempt from periods of sadness or bad moods. Next time you get "the blues" focus your efforts on the following tips that will get you back to "Happy, Happy, Happy!"
1. Turn off the sad music.
2. Turn out the negative people.
3. Make time to do nothing. Then do it.
4. Read hilarious stories.
5. Watch youtubes of your top 3 comedians. Daily.
6. Say "no" more and schedule less events that drain your energy.
7. Spend time with friends that you authentically connect with.
8. Sing louder in the shower!
9. Focus on living congruently with your beliefs.
10. You will be happier if you live full and die empty.
Make Marvelous Happen!!