The 10 Most Common Mistakes Salespeople Make
1. They talk instead of LISTEN.
2. They presume the prospect’s needs instead of ASKING QUESTIONS.
3. They ANSWER UNASKED QUESTIONS.
4. They fail to get the prospect to REVEAL BUDGET up front.
5. They make TOO MANY FOLLOW-UP CALLS when sale is actually dead.
6. They fail to get a COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE when making a presentation.
7. They chat about everything and AVOID STARTING THE SALE.
8. They would rather hear “I want to think it over,” than to hear, “NO”.
9. They see themselves as BEGGARS instead of DOCTORS.
10. They work without a SYSTEMATIC APPROACH to selling.
Article written by Brian Azar, PRESIDENT, THE SALES CATALYST, INC
Peace, Love and Gumbo -
Copyright © 2018 Marvelous Performance Systems