Are you ready to rock and roll, today? I sure hope so. Today I'd like to share some questions that will stimulate your thoughts and aid your focus throughout the year as you work to build your business.
- What was your last business day like?
- Was it a day that you were mindful about cultivating, earning & asking for fresh new referrals & introductions?
- What functions have you attended in the last 30 days?
- While attending those functions, what new referrals & introductions did you cultivate?
- If I were sitting there with you now, could you show me a paper or electronic document that has a simple list of names, email address & cell phone numbers of all of the new prospects you've recently have engaged in conversation ( you don't have that document, do you?, why not?)
- Are referrals & new introductions not vital to your business?
- What excuses are you thinking about right now?
- If there was a tried and true system that has been used & tested since 1984, wouldn't you want to know about it?
Now is the time to reach out to us. Now is the time for you to move to Marvelous Performance.
Click here for us to have a Free 20 Minute Conversation.
You don't have to suffer looking for prospects any longer.
Sell Smarter * Work Less * Live Longer
About The Author
Marvin LeBlanc LUTCF, CNP, is a performance strategist and author of the number one Amazon Kindle best-selling book, Come Hell or High Water: Life Lessons from Hurricane Katrina. Marvin not only brings wisdom and insight gained from his three decades in the insurance and finance industries, but he also empowers others through his unique sharing of lessons and techniques from years of corporate and leadership training and motivational programs. A vibrant entrepreneur who makes the stage his own–and yours, Marvin’s humor-filled stories bring inspiration, heart-warming truths and tangible, strategic takeaways you can bring back to your organization.