A little knowledge can go a long way in helping reduce your auto insurance premiums.
Many drivers incorrectly assume that their auto insurance premium cannot be reduced. But, there are some very specific things a driver can do to reduce their auto premiums. Check out this list of five ways to make your auto insurance more affordable:
1. Take a defensive driving course. Drivers who have taken defensive driving courses generally have a lower chance of causing an accident. Such courses can help new drivers and/or high-risk drivers reduce their insurance premiums.
2. Park it inside. A vehicle that spends most nights in a garage enjoys a lower risk of damage than a vehicle that is regularly parked on the curb. If you can keep your car inside at night, you may see a reduction in car insurance premiums.
3. Choose a car with safety devices. Devices such as airbags, always-on headlights, anti-lock brakes, rear view cameras and blind spot warning systems will improve a car's safety rating and functionality.
4. Improve your own credit score. In many states, car insurance companies factor in your credit score when calculating your premiums. Data proves that people with higher credit scores make fewer automobile insurance claims that drivers with lower credit scores. As you clean up your credit, you may see better insurance rates.
5. Bundle with other policies. Most insurance companies offer discounts when you carry multiple policies with them. Talk to your insurance agent and find out what additional discount are available. Don’t worry about how difficulty you think it might be to switch your other policies (renters, home, life, umbrella, etc.) – let your agent help you do that.
Before you take any of these steps, let’s talk and see which of these may have the greatest positive impact on your auto insurance rates. We’re happy to review your current car insurance and make sure you understand what your policy covers, whether or not you have enough liability insurance, and check for all available discounts!
Peace, love, and gumbo!
Marvin LeBlanc, LUTCF, CNP
615 Central Ave, New Orleans, LA 70121
Come Hell or High Water – Life Lessons from Hurricane Katrina, Facing Life’s Greatest Challenges No Matter What
From Free Speech to Paid Speaker – An Exclusive Interview with Marvin LeBlanc, LUTCF, CNP
13 Rules for Solid Business Growth -- Work Less, Sell Smarter – The Cajun Way
Our books, e-books, audiobooks, speaker services & training services are all waiting for you at... https://www.MarvinLeBlanc.com
Call us today at...
Toll Free 1-855-787-9669
Email us at...
Please follow us on...
Visit our websites at...
PS : we’d be so grateful if you shared this article with someone that might benefit