Attitude is one vital trait that can be formed but cannot be destroyed without your consent. You do have control over it. You always have a choice in how to respond to life's daily challenges and circumstances.
Your attitude is important to your team and what they think about your attitude likewise is important. Teamwork will succeed if members among the team make it work. The team will benefit if all team members are willing to cooperate and share the same goal.
To avoid misunderstanding and disagreement, it is vital to know your own positive and negative attitudes when dealing with people while at work or at home. Inappropriate attitudes cause work and family rifts, party division and political faction.
- Project a kind of leadership;
- Hold and bind people together;
- Inspire people to work and execute together;
- Empower people to plan and achieve together as a team; and
- Influence, attract and lure people to communicate, respond and cooperate.
“The right attitude will always carry you to the right place and the right people at the right time.” – Marvin LeBlanc, Author, Come Hell or High Water: Life Lessons from Hurricane Katrina (Facing Life’s Greatest Challenges, No Matter What)